GM Warehouse Direct is centrally located in the USA and can ship most any item to your specified location in the 48 states within 1 to 5 working days (some coastal extremities and rural areas may take longer).
All export orders will be handled by our export department and can be shipped directly to your location or to a specified point of export for your convenience. We offer the best freight services and the most competitive freight rates in the industry.
At GM Warehouse Direct, we look forward to the opportunity of providing you with the best service in the automotive industry.
1. Shipping Methods
2. Damaged Freight
3. Hazardous or Regulated Materials
4. Email Notifications
5. Shipping Costs and Times
1. SHIPPING METHODS
GM Warehouse Direct’s preferred freight carrier for ground and air delivery is FedEx. This means that most orders shipped from our warehouse to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states will be delivered in 3 days or less from the date they were shipped. This service offered to you at no additional charge, standard handling charges apply.
If your order will require special handling, please call us at, 806-798-4108. Our expert sales staff will be glad to help expedite your order as required.
Small orders shipped via parcel carrier only. Large, oversize, heavy and others may be shipped via freight truck by the choice of GM Warehouse Direct. Rural areas may not be serviced by Fed-Ex, or may take more than 3 days for delivery.
2. DAMAGED FREIGHT
Though it is a very rare occasion, shipping containers and/or their contents can be damaged during shipping. Open and inspect each package regardless of how the box looks. If the box is physically damaged and/or the parts are damaged, you must notate on the bill of lading that the box and/or the parts are damaged before you accept the shipment. Do not sign the bill of lading without notating the damage. Freight claims cannot be resolved without this notation from the recipient.
Freight claims are paid to the recipient, not to the shipper (GM Warehouse Direct). If you choose to accept delivery of a damaged package, it is your responsibility to file the freight claim with the shipping company (because the shipping company is going to pay you). GM Warehouse Direct will gladly assist you with the necessary information for filing claims and resolving your damaged freight dilemma. However, GM Warehouse Direct cannot file the claim on your behalf, you must file the claim yourself. So carefully inspect your packages before accepting delivery and please notify GM Warehouse Direct of any problems you have.
3. HAZARDOUS OR REGULATED MATERIALS
All shipments of Dangerous Goods are shipped via FedEx in compliance with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations. These restricted items are usually identified on the item page. These typically fall into one of the following categories:
• Aerosol products in pressurized spray cans
• Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals
• Any item containing products or chemicals that are controlled by Federal and/or State Laws
An additional charge will be applied to each order that contains Dangerous Goods. Items marked as Dangerous Goods will not be shipped to international addresses or to the state of California or any other states as prohibited by state law. Due to the large variety of products carried by GM Warehouse Direct, some hazardous or dangerous products may not be properly marked on our website or in our catalog. You will be notified if an item you ordered meets these regulations and cannot be shipped or will require additional charges.
4. EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
After you have placed your order, an email notification will be sent confirming that we received your order. The confirmation email will contain the details of your order. A shipping confirmation will be sent after your order has been shipped. We might also send additional emails with important information regarding the status of your order, if needed. Please save these emails for your records.
5. SHIPPING COSTS AND TIMES
STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING ON DOMESTIC ORDERS
• Inside the contiguous 48 states, all orders over $99 and items under 150-lbs (unless specified by GM Warehouse Direct) are shipped standard ground delivery at no additional charge. Restrictions apply. Not all parts qualify for free shipping. Some areas are not serviced by freight carriers. See Shipping Charges for Truck Freight, Oversized Items, Hazardous Materials, and Locations Outside the Contiguous 48 States below for more information.
• Orders under $99 and items over 150-lbs in weight that do not qualify for free freight as specified by GM Warehouse Direct will be quoted in the shopping cart.
• Free Freight also applies to GM Factory Replacement Transmissions & Crate Engines, Chevrolet Performance Crate Engines & Transmissions, Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center Short Blocks and Engines. Delivery Location MUST Be to a Business Address or to the nearest Area Freight Terminal for Customer Pick-Up for Free Freight to apply for these orders.
SHIPPING CHARGES FOR TRUCK FREIGHT, OVERSIZED ITEMS, HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, AND LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES
The following items will be assessed additional shipping costs:
• Oversized items as defined by the freight carrier and items over 150-lbs in weight that do not qualify for free freight as specified by GM Warehouse Direct.
• Hazardous goods and materials as defined by the freight carrier and/or Federal and State Laws.
• Export shipments and shipments outside of the contiguous 48 states.
• Items requiring truck freight delivery with lift gate and/or residential delivery, all locations outside of the 48-States and locations not serviced by our ground carriers.
NOTICE: Due to the large variety of products carried by GM Warehouse Direct, some truck shippable items may not be properly marked as “Oversized” or “Truck Freight” on the website. You will be notified if an item is not capable of being shipped by ground services and requires truck freight service. Truck freight companies primarily deliver to a business address. All truck freight shipments that do NOT have or provide a business address will be delivered to the nearest terminal of the designated freight carrier in your location.
TRUCK FREIGHT/LIFT GATE DELIVERY COSTS:
Lift gate required to a business address - add $100. Truck freight and/or lift gate delivered to home address - add $228.
GM Warehouse Direct is centrally located in the USA and can ship most any item to your specified location in the 48 states within 1 to 4 working days (some coastal extremities and rural areas may take longer). Shipping times are dependent upon your location and the carrier that is handling the shipment. Freight truck delivery will vary from 1 to 4 days for most addresses in the US, longer times can be expected for rural and some non-business addresses. Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma are considered 1-day service for most ground service and truck freight deliveries.
SIGNATURE REQUIRED FOR ORDERS OVER $150.00
NOTICE: GM Warehouse Direct requires a signature on all orders in excess of $150.00 in value. Make certain that you or someone you have approved will be available to sign for the package. This is a requirement to protect you as a consumer against today’s rampant identity theft and incorrect freight address deliveries.